My story didn't start out with me as a little girl growing up with a camera always in my hands. In fact, I wasn't really interested in photography until it found me in my mid-20s. In hindsight, I’ve always had a creative heart in me but never had the chance to really embrace it. My true passion lies in creating art of people who madly love each other. Be that a mom with a new baby or a couple about to start the greatest chapter of their lives! I capture love, life and all the silly, fun and memorable moments in between. My favorite images from a session are those that invoke the most emotion, you know, the kind that makes you feel all the feels. Yep, that's it!
* grew up in the Philippines
* went to the US for gradschool where I met a rad guy and so I stayed
* science nerd
* addicted to coffee and cake
* can live on sushi and Indian food for the rest of my life
* obsessed with Hawaii and sunsets